This week, Anne was gracious enough to sit in for my portrait project. We spent about 25 minutes on the shoot and I only took 83 exposures (it sounds like a lot, but less than what I've been averaging per portrait). I liked the idea of using the corner of the wall with it's textured background and the natural light coming in from the side window. I was surprised by how quickly I got the shot I wanted and how many of the exposures I took that were potential images - certainly a result of lessons learned in previous portrait sessions.
Overall, I think it was a successful shoot. I had a much clearer idea of the photograph I wanted at the start and, with past practice, was able to create the images I had in mind.